Your help is needed to save the women who have become victims to sexual slavery
Human trafficking is a global problem and Canada is not immune. Canada has been identified as both a transit and a destination point for human trafficking, and Vancouver has been singled out by the U.S. State Department as a port of major concern. Canada is also a source of trafficked persons and has experienced cases of domestic trafficking within its borders.
Due to the hidden nature of the crime, most human trafficking activities are undetected or unreported. Human trafficking is a serious violation of human rights. In British Columbia, human trafficking is recognized as a problem that cannot be ignored.
- Ministry of Justice, Government of British Columbia
To read more: http://www.pssg.gov.bc.ca/octip/
Invisible Chains is the first book on human trafficking in Canada
Based on three-years of research with police officers, social workers and others on the front-lines, the book seeks to expose the problem, inform Canadians and dramatically improve Canada's response to this hidden national tragedy.
Award-winning UBC law professor Benjamin Perrin exposes the tactics of ruthless traffickers, shares compassionate stories of survivors, and makes recommendations for government, law enforcement, companies, parents and average Canadians to end modern-day slavery in our country.
if you know of, or suspect Human Trafficking, please report to the R.C.M.P
If you are concerned about your identity, we will report on your behalf, here's what you need to do:
1. Go to an internet Café, or local library, etc. - this helps ensure that you will not be traced.
2. Set-up an anonymous email address using Google or Yahoo mail.
3. Email us: admin -AT- carmanfox.com - please include the following information:
- The names and the descriptions of the suspected Human Traffickers
- The contact information and location of the people involved
- The reason (please be very specific) as to why you suspect these people
- Any other related information, such as date, times, events, etc.
Thank you for your support!